State of the Art Video Collaboration
Telepresence allows users in different locations to collaborate with each other, virtually, as if they’re all in the same location at the same time. Participants communicate face-to-face through life-size, high-definition audio and video. Collaboration occurs in real-time, just as naturally as it would during an in-person meeting.
Telepresence differs from standard video conferencing in that it’s a higher end solution. There are several key elements needed for an optimal telepresence environment, including: multiple cameras to ensure the speaker is always head-on, good lighting, high quality audio, dedicated bandwidth, and more.
Petabytz can help you decide what type of telepresence/video conferencing system is best suited for your business. Whether you need help with planning, designing, implementation, or maintenance of your telepresence/video deployments, Petabytz can help. Solutions can be deployed on premises, hybrid, or in the cloud.
Cisco Telepresence is a state-of-the-art video conferencing system. People can meet and collaborate face-to-face through the most natural and lifelike communications experience available. Cisco has a comprehensive telepresence portfolio with several product offerings.
- Webex Teams
- Skype for Business
Advantages of Video Conferencing
- Maintain face-to-face relationships with customers, partners, or business associates, globally.
- Increase productivity with the ability to be in numerous locations at once.
- Allows for non-verbal communication (more than 50% of human communication is non-verbal).
- Improves business relationships through enhanced communication.
- Reduces travel costs as well as the downtime associated with travel.
- Increases employee morale and productivity.
- Reduces the cost of bandwidth with a system that relies on Ethernet and IP services instead of traditional private line services.
Complete the Form Below to Speak With a Consultant