- June 29, 2019
- Posted by: designer-admin
We are looking for talented people to become team members of our organisation. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
Essential Job Functions
- Performs AWS and Azure service development and design work that may include logical design, I/O design, cloud architecture analysis and design, and systems engineering.
- Develops technical roadmaps for future cloud implementations.
- Ensures security is integrated into all cloud architecture solutions.
- Performs advanced systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
- Guide the work of System Engineers, Technical Consultants, and extended teams as you and these resources install, configure, test and maintain cloud services, operating systems, application software, management tools
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Provide 3rd level and higher support for AWS, Azure infrastructure
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Maintain fluency and current knowledge of cloud computing technologies, trends, services and popular third-party tools
- Project experience implementing core infrastructure, networking and cloud based services
- Azure and AWS IaaS, PaaS, SaaS Solutions, VM-Ware, Hyper-V
- High Availability and Disaster Recovery principles, patterns and usage
- Experience configuring and tuning cloud infrastructure /applications
- Performance analysis, troubleshooting and remediation techniques
- TLS/SSL, encryption and key management principles
- Experience with networking principles and technologies (DNS, Load Balancers, Reverse Proxies)
- Practical experience sizing hardware and storage needs
- Strong analytical problem solving ability
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently or as part of a project team
- Experience with one or more RDBMS platforms (SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with NOSQL databases (Dynamo, etc.)
- Develop relationships with stakeholders and partners to support new development initiatives
- Elicit program requirements through focused collaboration, meetings, conference calls