- June 22, 2019
- Posted by: designer-admin
Cloud Engineer: AWS/Azure/GCP
We are looking for talented people to become team members of our organistion. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
You will be responsible for the implementation, operation and maintenance of secure and highly available technical systems within Cloud.
Your typical responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Designing, building, testing, configuring and implementing/migrating cloud-based solutions using PaaS, SaaS, IaaS and DaaS offerings.
- Developing Cloud-based infrastructure platforms and delivering infrastructure and platform “as a Service” by working with Business & other DevOps teams.
- Day-to-day management and governance of the cloud environment primarily within AWS (Amazon Web Services) and other selected cloud platforms to support compute, storage, network and other infrastructure cloud requirements and demands.
- Ensure cloud-based systems are compliant with regulatory requirements.
- Reviewing and deploying updates to cloud systems and vendor-supplied patches according to industry practices.
- Monitoring, analysing, and predicting trends for cloud infrastructure performance, security, storage allocation, and growth.
- Troubleshooting issues, participating in on-call rotation where required.
- Ensure Infrastructure as Code (IaC) concepts are used in all applicable cases.
Requirements and skills
- Extensive experience and a deep technical understanding of AWS Cloud Infrastructure is essential.
- Relevant product knowledge of other Cloud computing services such as Azure / Google Cloud Platform etc. is desirable.
- Relevant product knowledge of storage/server/networking technologies.
- Ability to identify areas of improvement to continually improve service quality and reduce costs.
- Ability to write development code, understand a DevOps Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery pipeline, and build automated test scripts (for infrastructure products and upgrades), and build automation interfaces between systems.
- Essential Communication and Reporting skills.
- Experience in Ruby, Python, Golang and/or Java programming languages. Proven ability to provide automation solutions using PowerShell, Python and JSON.
- Infrastructure as Code and automation/orchestration technologies, such as Puppet / Chef / Ansible Tower / Jenkins / Terraform.
- Knowledge of IT service processes (ITIL) and best practices, can manage risk.